Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.009 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,621 ($609) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)