Cost of living comparison between Ibarra, Ecuador and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,681 ($1,267) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)