Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.819 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,623 ($652) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (31 minutes ago)