Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21036 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,850 (384,343 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)