Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.707 INR / RON
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,549 (2,607 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)