Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨38,283 (₨61,863) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)