Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.696 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,495 (E£ 10,956) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)