Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.641 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,439 (E£ 11,107) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (38 minutes ago)