Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.822 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 57% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,502 (E£ 19,755) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (19 minutes ago)