Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.632 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,932 (元4,042) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)