Cost of living comparison between Huizhou, China and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,434 (元8,634) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)