Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.513 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,176 (元9,689) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)