Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,658 (元4,268) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (40 minutes ago)