Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.789 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,240 (Q4,920) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)