Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.947 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,446 (Q9,774) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)