Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.489 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,916 (S/. 4,242) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)