Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,818 (44,468 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (37 minutes ago)