Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.054 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,762 (23,255 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)