Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,197 (25,213 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)