Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.882 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,169 (52,162 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)