Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.887 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,438 (49,526 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)