Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.979 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,029 (22,749 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)