Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,858 (54,500 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (30 minutes ago)