Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.159 INR / SBD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 41% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,012 (12,993 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)