Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.676 INR / SBD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,045 (12,568 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (43 minutes ago)