Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.641 INR / HKD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 101% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,086 (HK$17,485) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)