Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,153 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.204 INR / HKD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 84% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,874 (HK$8,761) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)