Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13214 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 10% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨70,464 (533,259 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)