Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12638 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 9% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨33,548 (265,450 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)