Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.498 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,384 (AU$2,376) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)