Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.814 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,859 (GH₵2,826) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)