Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.612 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,634 (GH₵3,192) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)