Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,072 (¥97,497) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)