Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,372 (¥99,654) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)