Cost of living comparison between Hiroshima, Japan and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,544 (¥197,329) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)