Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,411 (¥293,850) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)