Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,234 (€641) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)