Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,973 (€613) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)