Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,161 (元4,800) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)