Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.817 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,346 (元4,823) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)