Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 48% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,514 (1,698 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)