Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11854 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 261% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨270,896 (2,285,323 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)