Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11516 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 178% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,457 (846,283 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)