Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12052 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 218% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,506 (1,265,442 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (37 minutes ago)