Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11603 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 245% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨269,323 (2,321,126 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)