Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.850 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,683 ($909) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)