Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,355 ($790) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)