Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,602 (元9,311) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (30 minutes ago)