Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.415 INR / TND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,158 (1,596 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (40 minutes ago)