Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨33,485 (﷼ 17,659,790) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)