Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,797 (﷼ 38,347,712) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)