Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨45,680 (₨77,584) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)