Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.122 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 60% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,337 (7,192 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)