Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05946 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,326 (₩1,451,887) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)