Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06020 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,384 (₩1,434,936) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)