Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05949 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,945 (₩755,545) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €847 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €430 (22 minutes ago)