Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,542 (₩1,488,635) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)