Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06123 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 106% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,504 (₩1,412,750) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)