Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05838 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,005 (₩1,541,671) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (41 minutes ago)