Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06203 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,084 (₩968,689) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)