Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05773 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,066 (₩1,525,449) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)