Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.930 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,387 (元3,765) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)