Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 36% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,901 (1,522 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)