Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.847 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 33% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,711 ($1,588) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)