Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.189 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,193 ($795) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)