Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,000 (€709) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)