Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,237 (元11,241) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)