Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.823 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,181 (元5,210) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (30 minutes ago)