Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,172 (元10,560) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)