Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.648 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,848 (Mex$ 12,295) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)