Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,850 (€773) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (43 minutes ago)