Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,517 (€1,433) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)