Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.426 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,874 (5,045 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)