Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04643 INR / CDF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (1,615,201 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)