Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05559 INR / CDF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (1,349,258 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)