Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04563 INR / CDF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (1,643,600 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)