Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,650 (R$ 4,636) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)