Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.811 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,408 (E£ 11,915) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (28 minutes ago)