Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,148 (€1,504) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)