Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.345 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,865 (RM2,598) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)