Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.054 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,784 (RM2,978) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (41 minutes ago)