Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.687 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,179 (RM2,689) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)