Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31837 INR / GYD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,304 (145,443 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)