Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33481 INR / GYD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 44% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,276 (350,273 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)