Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,302 (€1,516) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)