Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 43% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,597 (Php84,042) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)