Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.296 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,003 (Php87,963) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)