Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.277 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,268 (Php46,416) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)