Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.309 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,663 (2,365 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)