Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.583 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,519 (2,191 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)