Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.052 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,794 (2,260 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (42 minutes ago)