Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.971 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,998 (3,855TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)