Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.031 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,540 (5,243TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)