Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey vs Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.318 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,242 (3,622TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)