Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.466 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,635 (P13,554) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)