Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.374 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,229 (P15,411) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)